According to PWInsider.com, the following names will be appearing in the 32 woman Mae Young Classic, taping at Full Sail University on July 13th and 14th:
– Zhao Xia, Xia is the first Chinese woman to sign a developmental deal with WWE and was brought over as part of a group of Chinese trainees who have been working out in the WWE Performance Center.
– Mary Kate, formerly known as Rosie Lottalove in TNA.
– Bianca Blair, who was signed by WWE back in April 2016.
– Danielle Kamela, who was trained at Rikishi’s school, and is a former dancer for professional sports teams.
– Julia Ho, trained by Brian Kenrick, and is a Canadian model and MMA fighter.
– Kimberly Frankele, aka Kimber Lee and is a former Chikara Champion.
– Lacey Evans, who recently debuted on WWE NXT, and is a former Marine.
– Victoria Gonzales – The daughter of Rudy Boy Gonzales, and was signed to a WWE developmental deal last year.
– Sarah Logan, aka Crazy Mary Dobson and Sarah Bridges in NXT.
– Taynara Melo, a Brazilian black-belt judoka.
Read more at HERE.
Other rumoured names for the tournament include:
– Nixon Newell, former WCPW Women’s Champion, BEW Women’s Champion, Southside Tag Team & Queen Of Southside Champion & ATTACK! Tag Team & 24/7 Champion
– Thea Trinidad, formerly Rosita in IMPACT Wrestling, former TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion
– Kiara Hojo, former World Of Stardom, Artist Of Stardom, Goddesses Of Stardom & Wonder Of Stardom Champion
– Marti Belle, former IMPACT Knockout, former SHINE Tag Team Champion, WSU Spirit & Tag Team Champion
– Demi Bennett, from Australia, former RCW Women’s Champion
– Mia Yim, former Queen Of Southside Champion, IMPACT Women’s Knockout Champion, SHINE & SHINE Tag Team Champion
More names will be released or even rumoured in the lead up to the tournament set to be recorded at Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida on July 13th & 14th and the rumoured finals to be held in Las Vegas on September 12th at the scheduled SmackDown Live Tapings.
We will be covering this more in the coming weeks so watch this space.