Name: Chris Andrews
Ring name: “The Beast Of Devon” or “The Shark”
From: Devon, England
– Devon Drop
– Gaining work overseas
– Winnjng the DWA Trophy in my home town in 2012
– Being booked with various WWE & TNA wrestlers since starting my career
– Holding the DWA, EVW, VPW, Pride Promotions and DCW: South West Championships all at the same time
Did You know?
Here’s three things you might not know about me:
1) I built my own house, which is where I live nkw in Devon. With the exception of the electrics and plumbing I done everything myself.
2) In January 2010, I knocked myself out whilst skiing after inly 4 hours on the slopes and wasn’t allowed to ski again for the week. It ended up being a good thing though, as I met my wife while in the bar where I was spending my time.
3) As well as wrestling I also play local football and have won six out of the nine Devon & Exeter football leaguea with three different clubs.
Next weeks #DidYouKnow will feature Iestyn Rees.
More #DidYouKnow features are available by clicking here.
We are still looking for Wrestlers, Promotors, Referees, Ring Announcers and/or Commentators to take part in our “#DidYouKnow” Segments.
If your interested in taking part contact us either via our facebook page or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you everything to fill in.